Thursday 26 April 2012

Welcome


Hello,
I don’t know where to start with you, because the thing I will share with you that something weird, then lets start with the weird.

W
eird means mental confusion or freak. So we live in the world which has so many technology and network that can make us together but out of there there is something different which we cant understand or I can say we don’t want to understand, because we believe in the things which people talk about and never try to understand it, but sometimes its happens with us to but we thinks its just a picture of mind or some insulation, education says it’s a part of science and people says it’s a something behind us and history says it’s a myth, also we believe in the world after the death which called heaven and hell  but I have a open mind and here is the thing which I want to show you that can helps you to believe in weird.

          When I was a child my mom told me every night “Go sleep baby there is a fairy waiting for you in your dreams”, and then kids starts to believe in this type of things well if there is right then there must be something wrong so they start to believe in the dark things like they said sometime “there is a ghost in my board” this is start of believing the things. but now I grow up and start to think my self so I take it little bit in my mind and start to search about it and as my mind say first look then listen and then think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment